Contact El Terado Terrace
El Terado Terrace is situated in the heart of Avalon. A courtesy shuttle taxi will take you from the docks to the hotel. No other Catalina Island hotel offers new, full size suites at hotel room prices!
We were pleasantly amazed with the value we got for this lovely mini-suite. It was so nice, I almost didn't want to go do anything! Courtesy shuttle taxi which takes you 0.4 miles to the hotel. I would recommend walking on the way back. You can also rent a golf cart for $40 an hr in town. We booked a king bed "moutain view room". The room was spacious and clean. Very beachy and serene. They have large flat screen Visio TVs with fancy social media apps. Pillows were fluffy. Decor was cute and simple. Very relaxing. Kitchen was stocked with everything you need to have all meals in your room. Lots of nice BBQs outside. I genuinely loved everything about the El Terado. Staff was very friendly. Can't wait to visit again.
Tara N. San Diego, CA
El Terado Terrace Mini Suites are ideal for the whole family. The suites are spacious with full granite kitchens completely equipped with full sized refrigerators and stoves. The suites feature king, queen and double/double beds, large 55" flat screen TV's, DVD Players and classic Catalina art by a local artists. Several rooms have ocean views. Two bedroom townhouses are also available. We also have a private sunbathing patio, another garden patio with BBQ facilities surrounded by palm trees and flowers. Wireless Internet is also available and it works almost anywhere in town.
About the Townhomes
- 2 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 Story Townhouses.
- Each bedroom has one Queen bed and another Queen bed in the Living Room
- Comfortably accommodates up to 6 people
- Flat Screen TV, Cable TV & DVD player
- Two Bathrooms, one downstairs and one upstairs with plush towels and hair dryers.
- Full kitchen with Refrigerator, Stove, Microwave, Toaster oven, Coffeemaker w/Starbucks Coffee
- Comes with Dishes, flatware, glasses
- Dining table with seating for 6
- Free Wireless Internet
- Daily housekeeping Service
- No Cleaning Fees
- Conveniently located within a 5-10 minute walk to the main street and attractions.
25 Things To Do In Avalon
- Visit the Wrigley Mansion and see excellent views of Avalon.
- Lick a Big Olaf ice cream cone.
- Ride a Glass Bottom Boat.
- Buy a Buffalo Loaf at Antonio’s Pizzeria (Do they still have peanuts in a shell?)
- Visit the Botanic Gardens and hike to the ridge to see the other side of the island.
- Snorkel in Lover’s Cove.
- Take a submarine tour (snorkeling without getting wet).
- See a movie at the historic Casino.
- Visit the historic Catalina Island Museum inside the Casino.
- Hear the bells chime from the Chimes Tower across from the Zane Grey Pueblo.
- Ride the zip line (newest attraction).
- Walk the pier.
- Dodge golf carts - the most prevalent vehicle on the road.
- Play golf at the Catalina Golf Course.
- Rent a bike and get a workout on the hills.
- See the California state fish - the Garibaldi - swimming near shore.
- Buy a shirt with a Jimmy Buffet song lyric on it.
- Go parasailing, jet-skiing or kayaking.
- Scuba dive off Casino Point.
- See flying fish on a nighttime boat trip.
- Hear a band.
- Browse gift shops with ocean artwork and famous Catalina tiles.
- Go fishing.
- Take a walking tour and visit the playground near the golf course.
- People watch.
Sample Day Trip: Take the ferry over in the morning and have breakfast at one of the restaurants. Store your snorkel gear in a locker at the ferry terminal. Head up to the Botanic Gardens and hike up the trail to the ridge. Hike back down and snorkel in Lover's Cove. Then, off to the coin-operated showers near the Tuna Club to clean up for a nice dinner out before catching the ferry home.